Step up to the world of premium ANR headsets with the value-priced Sierra. ANR and Bluetooth connectivity bring top-of-the-line features to Sierra and a reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right.
The ideal choice for any pilot advancing to a premium ANR headset, Sierra offers a better experience for you and your passengers. Quiet and comfortable, the premium Sierra ANR headset is value-priced yet still delivers quality on advanced features like Bluetooth connectivity, ComPriority™, plush ear seals, and a reversible headband designed for left or right microphone placement. All of Lightspeed’s innovative ANR technology is supported by durable fiber-reinforced polymer construction. Your search ends here for an ANR headset that is both high-quality and budget-friendly.
Lightspeed Aviation Category or Product
Quiet and comfortable, the premium Sierra ANR headset is value-priced yet still delivers quality on advanced features like Bluetooth connectivity, ComPriority™, plush ear seals, and a reversible headband designed for left or right microphone placement. All of Lightspeed’s innovative ANR technology is supported by durable fiber-reinforced polymer construction. Your search ends here for an ANR headset that is both high-quality and budget-friendly. Sierra is compatible with FlightLink™, the first in-flight cockpit recording application for Apple iPad and iPhone. With full Bluetooth integration, enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
- Superior quiet – Active noise cancellation over a broad range of low-frequency noise brings state-of-the-art technology to Sierra.
- Comfort and durability – Weighing just 16 ounces, Sierra is light on the head. Covering nearly 10 square inches of surface area, the ear seals create a better seal and greater distribution of side pressure.
- ComPriority – Never miss important radio communications. ComPriority features Lightspeed-patented technology that automatically lowers the volume of any auxiliary device during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Reversible microphone – Our unique design allows for right or left microphone placement so you can fly with technology on your side.
- Mobile phone and music connection – In addition to full Bluetooth connectivity, Sierra offers an integrated control box auxiliary input, making it easy to connect a mobile phone, iPad or music/audio device.
- FlightLink – Capture incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed’s free FlightLink recording app for Apple iPad and iPhone via the supplied patch cable. This app is exclusively available on Lightspeed headsets.
- Included accessories – A music/audio patch cord, cord clip, two AA batteries, a carrying case and a foam windscreen are included with every Sierra.
- Available configurations: Dual GA plugs
- 30-day money-back guarantee – We know that every cockpit and pilot is different. That’s why we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the product for a full and prompt refund.
- 5-year warranty – Lightspeed stands by the quality of the Sierra with a comprehensive 5-year warranty of materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA – The Sierra is built, rigorously tested, and inspected by Lightspeed employees at our Oregon facility.
OFF Mono-180 Ω, ON Mono-300 Ω
OFF Stereo-250 Ω, ON Stereo-600 Ω
All @ 1kHz
Speaker Frequency Response (Active)
20Hz to 20kHz (volume sliders max)
Bias: 8-16V (Not polarity sensitive)
Bias Resistance: 220Ω-2200Ω
20mV-80mV across 8-16V
Bias Re: 94dB SPL input at 6mm
Maximum SPL for Microphone
Battery: 3V, 2(AA) Alkaline batteries (Average battery life 40 hours)
Maximum SPL for ANR
> 120dB @ 100Hz
Weight: 16 oz.
Bluetooth Enabled Phone: Yes
Bluetooth Streaming Music: Yes
By registering, you can view your order and service history, request support, and update your information. You will also receive an invitation to sign up to receive important updates, offers, and event invitations.
IMPORTANT: If you purchased your headset directly from Lightspeed, your product is already registered with us.
Registering Zulu 3, Tango, Sierra, or PFX using FlightLink:
FlightLink-compatible headsets can be registered via the free FlightLink in-cockpit recording app for Apple iPads and iPhones. Registering your headset via FlightLink requires that you locate the serial number and manually input it into the registration form.