Unparalleled quality and performance are the hallmarks of the Apresys APO85 ED.
The precision cut and polished ED (extra-low dispersion) glass of the APO85 ED is further enhanced with proprietary full multi-coating to deliver edge-to-edge sharpness, high resolution and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration, color fringing, and flare. The BAK4 porro prisms are treated with phase-corrected coating to further enhance color reproduction and resolution.
Thanks to its large 85mm objective, Apresys APO85ED offers phenomenal light-gathering ability to enable it’s use even in the most adverse conditions.
The stacked dual-focus mechanism of the APO85ED allows for rapid and precise focus adjustment, while the tripod foot with universal mount will keep it steady and on target.
- Fully Multi-Coated ED (extra-low dispersion) Glass
- Phase-Corrected Coated BAK4 Porro Prisms
- Includes 20-60X Eyepiece
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water- and Fog- proof, Shock Resistant Housing
- Angled View Eyepiece
- Tripod Mounting Shoe
- Stacked Fine / Coarse Focus Controls
- Built-In Sunshield
- Magnification: 20X-60X
- Effective Objective Lens Diameter, mm: 85
- Exit Pupil Diameter, mm: 4.2-1.4
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief), mm: 19.6-17.8
- Angular Field of View (Objective): 2° -1°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent), ISO 14132-1:2002: 38.5° – 55.2°
- Field of View @1000 yards/meters: 114 – 52.5 ft. / 35 – 17.5 m
- Relative Brightness: 17.6 – 1.96
- Twilight Factor: 41.2 – 71.4
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 6m / 19.7 ft.
- Focusing: Stacked Fine / Coarse
- Lens Coating: FMC
- Prism System: Porro
- Prism Glass: BAK4
- Environmental Rating: Nitrogen filled, waterproof
- Dimensions: 380mm x 120mm x 110mm
- Weight: 1410 g