The 66T microphone provides excellent noise cancellation and speech intelligibility in moderate noise environments. The microphone discriminates against all sounds more than 1/2-inch away.
The microphone is gain adjustable through an opening in the back of the microphone using a small, flat-blade screwdriver. The microphone is supplied with an adhesive label which may be placed over this opening after adjustment to prevent tampering.
The model 66TRA is also available which features a molded right-angle plug. All other aspects of the microphone are the same as the 66T.
FAA TSO Approval
The 66T and 66TRA microphones are approved for aviation use under FAA TSO C58.
- Cord Length: 5 ft (1.524 m)
- Frequency Response: 100-5000 Hz
- Impedance: 50-600 Ω
- Microphone Sensitivity: -48 dBV/Pa
- Microphone Type: Close Talking Differential, Dynamic Element
- Switch: Microphone and Relay Circuits Normally Open
- Weight: 8.99 oz (255 g)