- Comfort and Fit
The Echelon 25XT features a foam-filled headband pad that evenly distributes the headset weight with no pressure points for maximum wearer comfort. The lightweight ear cushions combine comfort with an excellent acoustic seal. An outer urethane layer ensures long life and all cushions are field replaceable.
- Sound Quality
The Echelon 25XT provides an impressive 25 dB of passive noise protection and top-quality noise-canceling electret microphone for clear, reliable communications.
The boom arm features a sealed ball-and-socket joint and flexible boom for precise microphone placement on any head size. The boom rotates overhead for placement on either side of the head. The microphone cartridge features a noise-canceling electret element.
The microphone cordage is protected inside the boom arm. Shielded wire throughout the headset protects against RFI and EMI. Strain reliefs on all cords provide maximum durability.
- Frequency Response: 350 Hz – 3 kHz +/- 6 dB
- Impedance: Stereo: 150 Mono: 300 Ω
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 3.5 kHz
- Microphone Impedance: 50 Ω
- Microphone Sensitivity: -50 +/- 6 dB dBV/Pa
- Microphone Type: Noise-Cancelling Electret Condenser
- Noise Reduction: ≤ 25 dB
- Speaker: Dynamic
- Speaker Sensitivity: 85-95 SPL/mW
- Weight: 13.62 oz (386 g)